Thursday 10 July 2008

Postal Delivery


Hehe, well finally my re-ordered Warhammer Online Collector's Edition came good and my Pre-Order Box arrived in the post today. Nestled inside was the Open Beta Access, Live Game Head Start Access and Bonus In-Game Item codes. I'm not 100% sure about how I feel about the codes being shipped via Post in a DVD case. Surely that's just slightly a "case" of overkill? Email would have sufficed. Even so I'm just happy to finally get my mitts on the codes ahead of time after the debacle of previous game betas from some online retailers (who shall remain nameless for now).

Now the wait for the open beta to commence really begins in earnest. I'm soo looking forward to getting a peek on the inside of what is ramping up to be one of the biggest game releases of 2008.

No comments: